[Cookies policy can be found here]
Personal Data is only collected where:
– there are lawful grounds to do so, including to comply with legal obligations;
– performance of a contract with you for services provided to you; and
– there is a legitimate interest in using your Personal Data and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
For the purposes of the EU General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (“GDPR”), Noir Cafe Press, is the “data controller”. If you have any questions about this policy or about how we use your Personal Data, please contact us (contact details at the end of this policy).
1. Personal Data we collect via our website noircafepress.com (the “Website”)
Personal Data that you provide
Personal Data is only collected where you choose to interact with the Website in the following ways:
Types of Personal Data Collected
|When you complete online enquiries form||· Name· Email address
· Phone number
· Any Personal Data which you provide to us in the free text box of the form
Data that is collected automatically
Automatically collected is certain information when you visit the Website – such as the type of browser and operating system you are using, and the domain name of your Internet service provider. This information is not linked with any Personal Data.
2. Use of your Personal Data
Your Personal Data is used only when the law allows. Most commonly, Personal Data is used to:
– process and manage your use of the Website;
– respond to questions, comments and requests;
– where you have opted-in to receive marketing, deliver communications that are relevant to your preferences / may be of interest to you;
– improve the services and Website through analysis of information.
3. Sharing of your Personal Data
Your privacy is taken seriously and your Personal Data will not be shared with others, except as permitted by applicable law or as set out below:
We share Personal Data as necessary with third parties who provide services or functions on our behalf and who require the information to provide those specific services to us. These third parties may include social media advertising platforms such as Facebook and Google Adwords for the purpose of custom audience generation and the development of targeting criteria for other audiences. Please note that we have appropriate data privacy safeguards in place with third parties with whom we share Personal Data as described above and who are providing services or functions on our behalf.
4. Keeping your Personal Data secure
Security policies and technical measures have been implemented to safeguard collected Personal Data. Physical, electronic and procedural safeguards are maintained that comply with applicable law, including the GDPR, to safeguard Personal Data from accidental loss, destruction or damage and unauthorized access, use and disclosure.
5. Retention periods for use of your Personal Data
This Website and services are aimed at adults, any Personal Data relating to children aged under 15 years old is not knowingly collected. If you are under the age of 15, please do not provide any of your Personal Data, including your email address.
7. Access to and control over your Personal Data
You have legal rights under applicable law in relation to your Personal Data. You can ask the following questions, or take the following actions, at any time via email [firstname.lastname@example.org] or via our mailing address:
– see what Personal Data is held about you (if any), including why it is being held and who it could be disclosed to;
– ask to change/correct your Personal Data;
– ask to delete your Personal Data;
– object to the processing of your Personal Data;
– ask to restrict the processing of your Personal Data;
– withdraw any consents you have given to the processing of your Personal Data; and
– express any concerns you have about third parties’ use of your Personal Data.
8. Change of purpose
Your Personal Data will only be used for the purposes for which it was collected, unless reasonable to consider that it is needed for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to have an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us.
If your Personal Data is needed for an unrelated purpose, you will be notified and the legal basis which allows us to do so will be explained to you.
9. Contact Us
Full details are:
Noir Cafe Press, LLC
Email for Privacy Questions: email@example.com
Mailing Address: Noir Cafe Press, LLC, 117 N. Broadway, Georgetown, Kentucky, 40324, USA